Habanos Blog: Cuban Cigars, Plain and Simple

Habanos Cigar Blog - The authority on Cuban Cigars. Dedicated to spreading One Man's passion and knowledge for Cuban Cigars and the good life.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Welcome!

This Blog is dedicated to the knowledge, lifestyle and enjoyment of Cuban Cigars.

My goal is to promote awareness of the facts that surround these cigars, and to provide aficionados and novices with the information they need to purchase and enjoy them. I work in the Cigar Industry and I know a great deal, however I do not know everything. But I make great effort to ensure that what I know are facts and not myths. If you ever have questions please respond to this "Welcome" post with them. I will then post them up for everyone and do my best to answer them. Furthermore, I know much more about cigars then I do about Blogging! So be patient at first!

Smoke em if ya got em,

Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home