Habanos Blog: Cuban Cigars, Plain and Simple

Habanos Cigar Blog - The authority on Cuban Cigars. Dedicated to spreading One Man's passion and knowledge for Cuban Cigars and the good life.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

New Cigars From Cuba!!





The newest Edicion Limitada's are out for 2005, so far I am aware of and have seen:
  • Montecristo "D" - a 8-9-8 style lonsdale in a 3-4-3 stacked serving of 10 to a box. Haven't tried it yet though, just got them in my shop 2 or 3 weeks ago.
  • H Upmann Magnum 50 - I've had one, and I am saving some more. It was amazing, and that's all I will say until I have more time to properly critique it.
  • Romeo y Julieta Petit Pirmades - Basically a sawed-off No.2 or torpedo cigar. I am smoking my first one as I write this, so worthwhile judgement can't be made, but for what it is worth, it is great thus far (10 minutes in)
Feel free to post comments about these smokes, or any others that might be new this fall.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:55 p.m., Blogger Hadley V. Baxendale said…

    I haven't tried any of these ELs yet. My fav ELs are PSD3 and the Hoyo Pyramid from prior years. Keep up the good work on your blog. If you want to stop those spam comments enable "word verification".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home