Habanos Blog: Cuban Cigars, Plain and Simple

Habanos Cigar Blog - The authority on Cuban Cigars. Dedicated to spreading One Man's passion and knowledge for Cuban Cigars and the good life.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Cuban Cigar Reviews - Saint Luis Rey Regios

I just finished a SLR Regios from May/99. It was gorgeous, albeit alot lighter than I was expecting. I did not age it myself, as I just came across the box, so maybe it had dried out at one point and lost something? Either way, it did still have a tremendous amount of character, with some licorice and cocoa notes and the strength reached maybe a 3/5 towards the end. It burned perfectly, drew well and was super smooth. The after taste was mild, but towards the end kind of remind me of raking leaves, which I can't decide is a good thing or not! But a minor detail in the end....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home