Habanos Blog: Cuban Cigars, Plain and Simple

Habanos Cigar Blog - The authority on Cuban Cigars. Dedicated to spreading One Man's passion and knowledge for Cuban Cigars and the good life.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

NEW SMOKES - Ramone Allones Belicoso

So I hear that there are some new smokes coming my way. We should (In Canada) be getting some Ramone Allones Belicosos sometime soon. I haven't heard much about them, or when exactly they will be here. But if they are anything like any other Ramone Allones they will surely be fantastic. Globally, new smokes tend to get released at different times in different regions, and we aren't usually first, and aren't usually last. I find that european markets will recieve the first shipments (often Switzerland, for some reason?). Anyway I am looking forward to these smokes showing up one day when I come into work. If you know about them please write a comment.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:45 p.m., Blogger Hadley V. Baxendale said…

    I've had the pleasure of getting my hands on the Ramon Allones Eminencia special regional issue for Switzerland. Do your self a favor and get some. Very special cigar. Medium bodied, similar to RASS but a little sweeter. It's a little longer than a corona sized cigar.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home