Habanos Blog: Cuban Cigars, Plain and Simple

Habanos Cigar Blog - The authority on Cuban Cigars. Dedicated to spreading One Man's passion and knowledge for Cuban Cigars and the good life.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Cuban Cigar Box Codes

Recently I have become more concerned with the date of the cigars I am smoking as I learn more about the aging process and meet people who have smoked, and regularly smoke, vintage or aged product. If you are serious you must start to put some stuff away, as I am starting to do. I of course blame my lack of funds for prohibiting this so far!

Anyway, the point of this post is to offer a great site that has information on dating cigar boxes. If you already collect, you already know how to do this, but if you don't you need this info to get started. If you need more info, join www.cigarsyndicate.com and ask for help (the people to ask will become obvious). I post on that forum under the name AdamH, use me as a referral. Also, even if you buy singles from a shop, ask for aged product or ask to see the codes if the clerk doesn't know. They probably won't cost anymore, (They don't at my shop) and they will make a world of difference.

This is the site where I found some good box code info, (full link not shown)

http://www.cigarweekly.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home