Habanos Blog: Cuban Cigars, Plain and Simple

Habanos Cigar Blog - The authority on Cuban Cigars. Dedicated to spreading One Man's passion and knowledge for Cuban Cigars and the good life.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Cuban Cigar Reviews - Hoyo Du Prince

I have smoked 3 of these in the last week or 2, all from June 03. I've gotta say I am pretty amazed by these little guys. They are very smooth, but quite flavourful. I find them pleasantly woody and slightly fruity, (cherry?) they get slightly sweet and finish amazingly well. Great afternoon/coffee smoke - in fact, probably the best latte pairing i have had. All 3 burned perfectly too. A must try. I believe they are fairly difficult to encounter in Canada, as I understand that we have the purchased the last lot available here at Vancouver Cigar. But I might be wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home