Habanos Blog: Cuban Cigars, Plain and Simple

Habanos Cigar Blog - The authority on Cuban Cigars. Dedicated to spreading One Man's passion and knowledge for Cuban Cigars and the good life.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Jump in Hits.....Habanos Popularity Surge?!? No....

So I have recieved far more hits in the last few days for some reason. All I know is that alot of people are coming from a link in the HabanoCrimeFamily forum, that I am not a part of. If so, welcome and enjoy my site. Hopefully the link is because people like what I am doing and not because they think I am a total wanker. Either way, inbound links are good for me!

Just for the record I am aware that there are some disagreements between a forum that I post on and the HCF forum, and others. I am also assuming the links to this blog are due to the fact that I mention the Cigar Syndicate in it. I will state that I have no intention of entering into any sort of arguement, mudslinging or what not, but only to discuss cigars and my passion for them. If anyone from either side has any intentions of coming to my blog for that it is not welcome.
- Just had to say that -

Otherwise, enjoy the site no matter where you are from.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home