Habanos Blog: Cuban Cigars, Plain and Simple

Habanos Cigar Blog - The authority on Cuban Cigars. Dedicated to spreading One Man's passion and knowledge for Cuban Cigars and the good life.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Habanos Blog Needs Some Help

Now that I have more time to put into this little project I am starting to critique it all.

The first I want to change is the domain name, I have gone and registered
www.habanos-blog.com, and I hope to be getting hosting soon, probably the end of the month or early july. Then I can move ahead and start hosting the entire blog on a better platform that allows me some more flexibility. Blogspot is great but a little amaturish at times, and utterly lacking flexibility sometimes.

I hope to get some more graphics going up here soon, I got the OK from a photographer named Karl Grobl to post some of his pictures up here. I just need to figure out how to give him due credit with each one, and which to use.

I also added a cuban news feed from Havana Journal, but the feed looks like crap so I will have to try and improve that. It clutters my already cluttered site further!!

That's about all I have to say, but I wanted to let people know that I am dedicated to improving this site as much as I can. It's current state is very much a work in progress.

Any suggestions are of course welcome and appreciated.

Cheers,

Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home