Habanos Blog: Cuban Cigars, Plain and Simple

Habanos Cigar Blog - The authority on Cuban Cigars. Dedicated to spreading One Man's passion and knowledge for Cuban Cigars and the good life.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

New Cuban Cigars - San Cristobal Muralla






Habanos has released a new San Cristobal cigar that should be in regular production, albeit limited - The Muralla. This cigar has been available for a few months now, but I just smoked one last nite. I must say it isn't worth smoking right now, but that doesn't mean it isn't worth buying and putting away. I would suggest that you do invest in this box, as it is a very unique size, served up in some good looking boxes. Furthermore, I found that the cigar has a lot behind it, although due to its 'youth' it is difficult to pick up any specific flavours. It seems more complex that most San Cristobals, but it is not a brand I smoke often, so I may be mistaken. Regardless, it will change immensely in the next year, and then again with each following year. It is really too early to judge.

Also released with this are the following cigars which I have not tried, but should be let to sit also:

San Cristobal Mercaderes




San Cristobal Oficios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home