Habanos Blog: Cuban Cigars, Plain and Simple

Habanos Cigar Blog - The authority on Cuban Cigars. Dedicated to spreading One Man's passion and knowledge for Cuban Cigars and the good life.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Married!!







My long-time fiance Sarah and I finally tied the knot last Thursday, June 29th, in the Mayan Riveria in Mexico. We had 20 friends and family down there with us at the Barcelo Maya Beach Resort, which I highly recommend to anyone looking for a resort down that way. This unofficial site is the best place to find info about that resort. Other than the wedding, the highlights were a fishing trip in which a had a sailfish on the line, which of course it got away, and a late night ambulance trip for the best man on the eve of my wedding. Both the fish and the best man are now doing fine.

I just got back on sunday and am trying to ease back into the regular swing of things but I need a bite of time. I have quite a few little posts in mind, including a Punch Punch tasting that I promised earlier, and I will also add some tequila notes that I learned in Mexico.

I didn't really smoke much while away but I did have one Paratagas Series D#4 that was sent to me from a friend at the International Cigar Forum and it was outstanding. I drank a 1989 distilled/2005 bottled Lagavulin Distillers Edition that I brought down with me and the two complimented each other beautifully.

Until then