Habanos Blog: Cuban Cigars, Plain and Simple

Habanos Cigar Blog - The authority on Cuban Cigars. Dedicated to spreading One Man's passion and knowledge for Cuban Cigars and the good life.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Buying Cuban Cigars Online

I have just placed my first ever online order with the Swiss website TopCubans.com

I ordered 5 Partagas Série Du Connoisseur No.2's. I have never had these before and am very excited to try them. I will write more about them when I get them, should be monday or tuesday next week.

I will also detail my experiences with Top Cubans, and perhaps you will find this information useful when placing your own online orders.

Just an FYI, I am very confident in the authenticity of this site, as many have referred me, and the selection is excellent. I would not have even tried it otherwise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home