Habanos Blog: Cuban Cigars, Plain and Simple

Habanos Cigar Blog - The authority on Cuban Cigars. Dedicated to spreading One Man's passion and knowledge for Cuban Cigars and the good life.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Still Sick.....

Man, this cold won't go away. I have the worst cough I can remember, I can't even walk let a lone smoke a cigar. I am hoping I get better by saturday and sunday, Sarah and I are going down to Seattle to celebrate my birthday.

I made reservations at Wild Ginger, which is supposed to be (according to most of my friends) a terrific asian fusion restaurant. The menu looks pretty appetizing, so we shall see.

While I am down there I hope to pick up some Padrons (anniversarios), or Fuentes (flora fina maduros), which are about the only non-cuban cigars I really enjoy, although I admittedly haven't tried as many NC's as Cubans.

I also hope to pick up some Red Hook Ale and some other microbrews I haven't tried, and some good wine from Pike and Western Wine . This is a great little shop right across from Victor Steinbrueck Park in the market.

So I have no control over the cold, but all the other things should be achievable. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home