Habanos Blog: Cuban Cigars, Plain and Simple

Habanos Cigar Blog - The authority on Cuban Cigars. Dedicated to spreading One Man's passion and knowledge for Cuban Cigars and the good life.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Cuban Cigar News - Cohiba Behike Update

I know that a lot of people have been interested in learning about this item, but not so eager to order it. So far I believe you can place an order through Habanos dealers but there are no Behikes yet produced or physically sold. I am as anxious as a little girl with Brittany Spears tickets to see it though.

I somehow have the feeling that the Behike has simply not been purchased/ordered by anyone, but I do not know. Perhaps people are a little shy to dish out the $12,000 + that it will cost for 40 cigars?! I also believe that once it has been ordered that the type of people who buy it will not be letting the world know, although people suprise me everyday.

I will try to find out more.

See the follwoing link for my previous post with pics, and the Habanos release.

http://habanosblog.blogspot.com/2006/04/cuban-cigar-news-cohiba-behike-40th.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home