Habanos Blog: Cuban Cigars, Plain and Simple

Habanos Cigar Blog - The authority on Cuban Cigars. Dedicated to spreading One Man's passion and knowledge for Cuban Cigars and the good life.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Cuban Cigars Online - Top Cubans





My first order from Top Cubans arrived about a week ago, 5 partagas connoissuer no.2s. The shipment showed up in about 5 business days and arrived in good condition. The cigars were well packaged, individually wrapped by the shipper and put in a wooden box for 'safety' reasons.

The box itself got demolsihed, but Im ok with that. At least the cigars are fine, as that is the idea. I've included some pictures below, of the packaging and cigars.







The company was pleasant to deal with and followed up with emails regarding my order, confirmation and a notice that it was being shipped. I was lucky that I didn't get dinged with duties, although Top Cubans makes no guarantees to that effect, nor should you expect that.

I will soon be ordering more from them and will let you know how that goes, I am eyeing a box of Bolivar Petit Coronas.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:13 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so in general your experience has been good with this vendor?

    What other vendors can you recommend?

     
  • At 4:24 p.m., Blogger Adam Henderson said…

    My experience with this vendor was 10/10. Even though that box broke the cigars were fine. They showed up on time and the price was right.

    I have not yet used any other vendors online. I work in a shop in Vancouver, called the Vancouver Cigar Company. I stand by our products 100%. They are guaranteed authentic and we have a great selection.

     
  • At 5:27 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Were the cigars shipped with the bands on or did they ship separately?

     
  • At 9:09 a.m., Blogger Adam Henderson said…

    The cigars were shipped with bands on. However I live in Canada, so there is no need to take them off, because cubans are legal here.

     
  • At 1:54 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nextcigar.com is another good choice, it is free shipping with good service.

     
  • At 8:42 p.m., Blogger jb said…

    Yeah I'tried Vancouver Cigar on a friend's recommendation. After getting some Montecristo No 4's I've been pretty much buying regularly from there. I live in the US so it works out fine. Check them out at www.vancouvercigar.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home