Habanos Blog: Cuban Cigars, Plain and Simple

Habanos Cigar Blog - The authority on Cuban Cigars. Dedicated to spreading One Man's passion and knowledge for Cuban Cigars and the good life.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Partagas Serie Du Connoisseurs No. 2

I am finally over my cold that has plagued me for the last few weeks.

To celebrate I lit my first cigar in a while, a Partagas Serie Du Connoisseur No. 2. I purchased this cigar online from TopCubans.

This is fast becoming one of my favourite cigars, at 6.5 inches by a 38 ring gauge it is a terrific size for a quick smoke. I find that the draws on all the Conn2's I have smoked have been perfect, which is absolutely crucial to enjoying a cigar of this size. The burn on this one was great, requiring just a minor touch up, and the ash was lengthy and white the whole way down.

The taste is decidely woody at the start, with some spice that develops throughout. I haven't smoked enough of these to say much more just yet, other than that I love them so far.

Cheers,

Adam

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:05 p.m., Blogger pedro said…

    Excellent reviews, very helpful, and great to hear about TopCubans... but I'd love to hear more about your experience ordering online. Your one order went well, with only a damaged box, but have the others gone well too? Any duties paid? If so, how much?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home